Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wanna be sweet??

I visit Etude House so frequently they should just honour me as their VIP customer.
I wish Etude House would have customer loyalty programmes, imagine all the points I could just earn.
Anyway, here's a Etude House haul.

Etude House has always drawn me with their super cute packaging and they always have sales.

Etude House mask, these are RM15 for 5 pieces.
I like Etude House mask, they are cheap and they work well, for me.

Etude House Yogurt and Honey wash off mask.
I never tried these before, the cute packaging drawn me in and they were on sale for 2 for RM15. Why not jump the bandwagon and try it.

Samples of the Sun BB that they have given me.
I have a lot of samples from Etude House but they are just in my room somewhere. There was once they gave me a whole bath set.

This is something I have eying for quite a long time. I have their older version of volumer.
It works pretty well for me because my skin isn't too oily, so I don't look like a frying pan after hours.

This is their new Nymph Aura Volumer in #3
It is more expensive than their older two volumer. I had the #1 Pure.
The consistency of this is less thick and sticky than #1.

The new one comes with their motto "Wanna be Sweet? Play Etude!"

I got this for RM72 with some change after discount. Pretty pricey.


Comes in a pretty white with some pink iridescent bottle with a pump.


No comments:

Post a Comment