Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BB cream buys - Maybelline , ZA

It seems after awhile not being in my country. Drugstore makeup brands have been popping up new items as well as collections.

A lot of drugstore brand have come up with BB cream. It seems the BB cream wave have really hit most brands.
I went and got 2 of them, ready to try them out.

Maybelline's Clear Smooth BB cream and ZA BB cream UV.

I got both of these BB cream for under RM40(around USD13) which is super affordable.

The Maybelline claims to :
- Brightens
- Evens
- Smoothens
- Freshens
- Clears
- Conceals
- Moisturizes
- Protects Skin

Basically it claims to do everything under the sun to your skin.
I will try it out and see if it does all these.

It comes with SPF26 PA+++ which is pretty good. Most Asian brands or Asian limited foundation/bb cream/skin base contains SPF.
Guess Asians are obsessed with fair skin. Well I am one of them too.


ZA Total Hydration BB Cream UV.
ZA is a drugstore brand under Shiseido (like Majorlica Majorca) but if I am not mistaken, ZA is not sold in Japan despite being under Shiseido but they launching it soon in Japan.
It comes in a nice floral packaging which drew me in and it's pink!

The SPF contained in this BB cream is very high, sunblock/sunscreen level.





No comments:

Post a Comment