Wednesday, July 25, 2012

polka dotsies.

Today I went out karaok-ing with my college besties. I has been awhile since I met some of them.
I really miss the times with them.

Just posting an EOTD.

I have been in love with TheDollyEye Circle Brown lens. Best natural lens ever, blends with my eye colour so well.
I tried a new eyeshadow today, Max Factor's eyeshadow in Walnut which I bought in Moscow.
The colour is a warm chocolate brown. It's pretty on its own.

FOTD

Got myself to try the Holika Holika Watery Petit BB Cream.
The colour is a fair beige. Suits NC15-25 the best.
The BB cream had light to medium coverage. It improves skin tone very well.
It has a very nice floral frangrance. I love the scent a lot.

A very tiny haul from Watsons. They were having a buy one get another 50% off on selected sheet masks.
So I picked out the mask I wanted to try out the most, I.myss mask from Korea.
The spoke people from the masks are 2AM, one of my friend really likes one of the members ^.^;;
Korean brands love to find idols to endorse their product.

One more thing I got is a Maybelline eyeliner. For days I am so lazy to use a gel eyeliner. Pencil eyeliner is faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment