Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Purrrr-fection

Since I had the giftcard, I got myself a luxurious foundation.
Actually I got this foundation awhile ago and even got myself to try it.

Chanel Perfection Lumiere in #20.

I used to use Chanel's Mat Lumiere. It is one of my favourite foundation in terms of everything but it got discontinued and Chanel launched their new Perfection Lumiere in replacement of Pro Lumiere and Mat Lumiere.

People who loved Pro Lumiere hated this foundation seem to hate this foundation but people who loved Mat Lumiere seem to like this foundation.
I am one of them who love Mat Lumiere and now I am loving this foundation.

It comes in a frosted glass bottle with a pump dispenser like the old Mat Lumiere but the bottle is slightly flatter and wider.
It contains 30ml of product for RM167.00 (more expensive than the Mat Lumiere used to be T^T)

The elegant Chanel logo.

The finish of this foundation is semi matte. It really gives the flawless airbrushed look. 
The oil control and long lastingness of this foundation is great. I went out the whole day and it still stays on my face without budging. Coverage is medium and can be build to full. 

My skin in close up with Perfection Lumiere.
My tiny pores seems to be covered up and there's some luminosity. It isn't a flat matte. 

No comments:

Post a Comment