Thursday, July 26, 2012

Glowy days.

This has really became my new circle lens love. I will keep repurchasing this design.
I am into natural lens designs nowadays so this appeals to me a lot. 

Eyeshadow today is ELF studio cream eyeshadow in Dawn. This fella doesn't budge at all. Such a good USD3 cream eyeshadow. Loving it.
Started using my Maybelline pencil eyeliner, so far didn't smudge but I don't apply it in the waterline, that's probably why. 

FOTD

I added something new to my base makeup routine today. 
I used the Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer to achieve a celebrity dewy skin look. 
Does my skin look more glowy and dewy. In pictures it looks like my face is glowing a little.
I feel like there isn't much difference because I applied too little volumer, I think I should put more volumer the next time, instead of 1:3 ratio, i think i used 1:5(?) ratio. 

A lot complained this volumer is too heavy and oily but I didn't feel it is oily or heavy, maybe because my skin isn't very oily, only my nose turns kinda oily the rest of my face is just pretty dry.

I am gonna try it once again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment