Thursday, July 19, 2012

Brownies

I just received this lens a day ago. I have been finding for a lens like this high and low but most of the sellers were out of stock with brown lens. I was lucky to have found this seller who still holds these brown lens.

TheDollyEye Hyper Circle Brown.
This lens is very natural at an enhancing diameter of 14.2mm. The design is very subtle.

This is how the lens look in the contact lens case.

I love how it looks on the eyes. It is so subtle and natural. It adds some definition to the eye to make the eye brighter and look more awake.
It is a perfect lens for everyday use.
Comfort, it is very comfortable as long it isn't worn more than 6 hours. After 6 hours, there might be some dryness.

I would definitely repurchase this lens and wear it all over and over again. I think I just fell in love with this lens and the design.

On the side note, I am also gonna emphasize how much I love this false eyelashes. It is Taiwanese handmade eyelashes #217.
I am gonna post a haul(?) on these eyelashes.

FOTD with this lens
See how natural the look turned out to be. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment