Friday, July 20, 2012

lace it up.

This is a lens I purchased quite a long while ago from a preorder. The preorder gave me chance to purchase lenses at a very low price thus I got about 10 pairs of lenses and most of them I haven't try them.

Super Barbie Crystal Nudy in Grey

This is how it looks in the contact lens case.
The diameter of the lens is 16mm.

This is how it looks on the eye under artificial lighting.
Under natural lighting the grey isn't very visible but you can still tell that there's lens and the eyes look slightly greyish.

This is a beautiful design, it is not too overpowering and it is subtle in its own ways.
It doesn't have a crazy design going on. It can be a daily use circle lens.

Comfort wise, it is comfortable as long the wear doesn't exceed 6 hours after that it will feel a little dry, eye drops are needed.

FOTD with the lens
My lips are a little weird here but who cares.

Anyway, went to watch Batman today. Really recommend it, I enjoyed the movie overall.
Also, today Isetan was having a great sale on lots of things, gonna post a haul soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment