Monday, July 2, 2012

cotton spun!

This is going to be a miscellaneous post about items I picked out from the US drugstore and also my local drugstore.

All the way from US is the Coty AirSpun Loose Face Powder.

I took the advantage of 20% off drugstore.com to get this. 
I didn't have a particular reason to get this. The powder is very finely milled, the only down thing would be the scent. 
The scent doesn't bother me but it does have a very strong potpourri-like perfume scent which might turn some people off. It also lingers after applying the powder on the face. 

it comes with a plastic shifter and powder puff.
The powder puff is useless, I prefer to apply the powder with a brush.

From my local drugstore- Watsons, I got this.
The Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara (Hello Kitty Edition)

Super cute. I missed out on the old Hello Kitty mascara.
I just had to get this and I love Maybelline Volum' Express line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment