Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eye Ya Ah!

Just a normal EOTD for today.

I love this mascara. It is the Maybelline The Magnum volum' express mascara. 
It is Asia limited. 

A FOTD.

Skin looks so flawless.
Thanks to Lunasol's foundation but I am kinda iffy about repurchasing it since it comes in a jar. 
I find it messy to store and use. 

and a mascara love haul.
These are my go to mascaras besides Majolica Majorca's. I swear they make my lashes look so perfect. 
I use TheMagnum for top lashes and the Cat eye one for bottom lashes.

I seem to be hauling a little too much, thanks for being back in  my country which I find is a shopper's heaven. 
Cosmetics is so much cheaper in my country compared to Russia, especially European cosmetics (eg, Dior, Chanel), Malaysia seems to be one of the cheapest. There's also many selection of Korean and Japanese cosmetics too, which I love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment