Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Korean BBQ day.

I have been going out and hanging out at shopping malls.

Anyway, let's go to the EOTD.
I haven't been experimental with eye makeup, I just keep repeating the same style, just switching the eyeshadow colours. 

I used TonyMoly's liptint in Cherry Pink for the lips and I love it.
I didn't meant to create a gradation lips but it just happened this way.
I went back to TonyMoly to get the Red Apple tint.


Here's the FOTD. 

OOTD
Top : Forever 21
Jeans : Zara
Sunglasses : H&M

I don't really post OOTD because I don't have a big mirror and I have to go all the way downstairs just to snap this OOTD. It's the study room >.<

For dinner we had Korean BBQ in the Korean Village.

Korean BBQ beef. 

Fried Rice Cake
My favourite Korean dish! 



No comments:

Post a Comment