Monday, July 23, 2012

Quiet Monday..

Opened another vial of contact lens, this time is the Super Barbie Hybrid Brown.

It comes in a cute box packaging like this. Eventhough I bought Super Barbie line, I am not sure why the box is Be.Luxury line but the lens inside is Super Barbie's.

The lens in the vial.

The lens in the contact lens case.

I used to own a contact lens that has almost the same design as this one, it was the Fynale brand lens. I just threw them away few days ago because it was nearing expiration date.
This design I love it very much. It looks super light but actually when you have it on, it is super natural. It almost doesn't enlarge the eyes but it does change the colour of the eyes.

EOTD with Super Barbie Hybrid Brown lens

It is changes the colour of the eyes naturally.
Also, today I kinda switch up my eye makeup routine by using a silver blue eyeliner at the lower lashline and green eyeshadow.

Comfort wise. This lens is very comfortable like most Super Barbie lens. I like Super Barbie's Hybrid compared to Fynale's because the lens is much softer thus more comfortable.

A mini mail I got today with three tiny tubs of foundation.
I got this because the seller wanted to clear the old packaging's stock, and she was letting it go them for super cheap at RM1.

Not to be confused with the German brand Essence. This Essence is from Taiwan.
Essence Shinning Dream Foundation Mousse.

It comes in a very tiny amount of 10g.

I tried this foundation today. I feel like it more like a tinted moisturizer than foundation. It is super light and coverage is very sheer.
I think I won't use this often, maybe on days I don't feel like putting makeup but then I will reach out to my BB creams when I have those feels.
I really don't know what I will do with this foundation. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, loved your review. Where do you get these lenses? I'm new to buying coloured contacts, but want to buy the Super Barbie Hybrid Brown. Where can I find them online?

    ReplyDelete