Tuesday, July 24, 2012

up-lifting.

I finally jumped on the bandwagon. I used to hear many rave reviews about this product. I still being quite young, I never paid any attention to this product but of late everybody (Asians) seems to be crazy about V-shape face line.
It is highly sought after and most celebrities have this pretty V-shape small shape. Big jaw line is definitely not attractive, in Asia atleast. 

Let me introduce to you Bio-essence Face Lifting Cream with ATP.

It promises to achieve a V-shape line face after use. 

I don't know it works yet because I have been using this for about 3-4 days but I felt like it sort of like firmed my face a little already.
I need to use more before I get give a definite review.

For 40g of product, this is a pretty expensive drugstore product. Without discount it is priced at RM105 or so but after discount, I got mine for about RM74 at Watsons (much cheaper than Guardian).


Another thing I got off Watsons is Sophie Monk masks. It was on sale. 
Buy one get 50% off.

Sophie Monk mask are good in lifting. 
I got the Whitening and Pore minimizing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment