Friday, July 27, 2012

Isetan haul - Korean Beauty Products.

This haul was done about a week ago, it just didn't post about it.
I got all of this from Isetan when they were doing an offer on Korean cosmetics. 

Holika Holika masks.
I got all of these for just RM20. 10 masks for RM20, isn't that such a steal. 
If I do not get these, I might never meet such an offer again. 
It comes with 2 Vitamin C masks, 2 Coenzyme Q10 masks, 2 Hyarulonic acid masks, 2 hand masks and 2 foot masks.

TheFaceShop Raspberry Root Sleeping Mask.
This was on buy one get another 50% off. I swear by this sleeping mask, I just have to get backups. 
One of the best sleeping masks I ever used.

Holika Holika Petit BB Cream.
I got this also on buy one get another 50% off. I got one in Shimmering (Pink) and Watery (Green).

I tried the Watery version, It does a great job in correcting skin tone.
The coverage is light-medium so I doesn't cover blemishes or redness that well. If you good skin, this BB cream is worth a go!
The lasting power is average, I went out for about 4-5 hours without being exposed to the sun, I didn't sweat, the BB cream stayed on. I do not know how this BB cream would stay under sweat and humidity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment