Sunday, July 15, 2012

taste of matcha.

It was Bon Odori yesterday. Most of the pictures are not with me but with my friend.

So I will post the EOTD and FOTD first.

Oh gosh it has been so long since I wore false lashes, my way of application has been iffy.
I need to practice again.

products used: 
Vivienne Sabo Longlasting Mono Eyeshadow in 09
Earthern Glow Minerals eyeshadow in Waikiki Sands
Cherie ma Cherie Mono eyeshadow in Chocolate Kiss
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline TheMagnum Volum' Express Mascara
Maybelline Cat Eyes Volum' Express Mascara

FOTD :


Missha Misa Cho Bo Yang BB Cream is love.
Makes me skin look so flawless and you only need a tiny bit of amount. 

OOTD: 

It's Bon Odori so naturally I was clad in a yukata.  

Can't see my Obi. Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment