Friday, July 6, 2012

high and above.

Yesterday was a great shopping day. I got a bunch of clothes for a great price. I miss shopping in Malaysia.
Most clothes are so affordable and pretty. 
To make things even more awesome, I have gift cards.

Let's proceed to the EOTD.

One annoying strand of hair. 
I applied Revlon Molten Metal Liquid Eyeshadow in Platinum Pinup and looks like it is not showing at all. Did I apply too sheerly? 

FOTD
The foundation is Chanel Mat Lumiere which got discontinued *cries*
I love this foundation even more than Lunasol's which I am suspecting might be clogging my pores, I am unsure either this or my brush because I haven't wash it for..... 10 months *hit me* I didn't use it I just left it to collect dust. Have to try the Lunasol again. 
I applied Chanel Mat Lumiere after washing the brush, my skin didn't irritate and no clog pores. 

To replace Mat Lumiere, I got Perfection Lumiere which I heard if you are a Mat Lumiere fan go for it if a Pro Lumiere fan, steer far away from it. 

I plan to organize my hauls and post it in separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment