Monday, July 30, 2012

Glow it.

I tried doing the dewy skin look once again with Etude House Golden Ratio Face Glam.

Here is a swatch of the product. 
It is a pink colour with lots of silver shimmer. It is almost like Benefit's High Beam.
The liquid part of the product is very liquidy so it is very very easy to spread. I haven't use the cream part yet.

This is a FOTD with the golden ratio face glam.
I applied the face glam by dapping at the areas the light hits (T-zone, cheekbones)

Product used(for face) :
Botaniqueserie Skin Care Light Moisturizing Make-Up Base
TheFaceShop Lovely Me:Ex Honey BB Cream
Etude House Golden Ratio Face Glam
VOV Baby Cheek in Baby Pink

It makes my face really luminous under the light a actually it is very natural. 
Doesn't make you look like a shimmer ball.

OOTD (Taken with my sis' iphone)
Top : BTS
Shorts : H&M

An additional picture in the car. 
This one I took with my phone. I am loving all the photo apps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment