Sunday, July 29, 2012

new baby + Lioele

I am gonna announce that a got a new baby.

It is the Samsung Galaxy Note. I have been loving this baby so much since I got it.
Now I can have instagram and all the nice phone apps.


Just a small thing I got with my giftcard from Lioele. My giftcard is gonna expire so I thought I might as well get something instead of letting the money go. It is pretty wasteful.

Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream.
The packaging of Lioele is very princessy and girly.

It comes in a very sturdy pump tube packaging.
It is priced at RM69.90 for 50ml.

On 1st-15th August, Etude House is having 40% off on Shini Star, Dear My, Love Homme, Skin Malgeum, Moistful collection.

I am still thinking what should I get from Shini Star and Dear My collection.
I am eying at the Dear My Blooming Lip Talk lipsticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment