Friday, August 15, 2014

NYX lippies galore


Got myself another treat of NYX Lipsticks fresh from the mail. 
I love NYX lipsticks, they are so affordable, they come in a huge variety of colours and their texture is great for the price.
I have this huge collection of atleast 20 shades of  NYX Round lipsticks lying in my vanity and I just love them to bits 

I am usually all for NYX lip products but it took me quite awhile getting the NYX Butter Lipsticks because I was like 'oh well, I don't need any more lipsticks, they might be just the same as the Revlon Lip Butters'
In the end I still caved into temptation and got them 

NYX Butter Lipstick in Taffy, Funsize and NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose. 

At first glance the Butter Lipstick's packaging does remind me of Essence's but the quality is much better than Essence's, it is more sturdy. The packaging is fun looking and the colour of the packaging represents the shade, makes it easy for us to find the shade we want. 

Funsize is a pinky nude. It's one of my comfort zone colours. 

Taffy is a mauve-pink.
No lipstick haul is complete without a pink lipstick. I am always for the pinks, it is my shade. 


I own a lot of shades of the NYX Round Lipsticks but only some shades I really use them and Tea Rose is one of my staple shades.

It is such a gorgeous shade for everyday use. It is like one of the most perfect mauve-pink. 
The only downside about these NYX Lipsticks is their scent. No offence to all the old grannies outside, i still love you all but this lipstick smells like cheap granny perfume and it is so overpowering upon application. I am glad it fades after awhile but still there's something sickening about the scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment