Friday, August 22, 2014

FOTD - Just another day


The base I have used here is the Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation, the tone I am using now which is #20 is a tinge too dark for me but It doesn't stop me from loving this foundation. Sad it got discontinued but I am also loving the Perfection Lumiere which replaced this foundation equally as much. Like typical matte foundations, It keeps oiliness at bay while giving a soft matte finish, there some illuminating effects in it, it doesn't go harshly matte which make the face look so flat. It is hard to explain the effect with you could say it gives a dimension to the face. I have combination skin which leans dry, this foundation doesn't dry my skin out.

Blush is Essence Me & My Icecream cream blush in 01 Ice Bomb. This is such a beautiful coral that complements well with my makeup look most of the time. It gives me a healthy look. Sad that it is a limited edition.

Lipstick is NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose. This is a perfect mauve pink for everyday. It isn't too bright and it has just enough mauve to tone down the pink. It is one of my favourite colours from the NYX Round Lipstick line. I will do a top list for my favourite NYX Round Lipsticks soon. Keeping my words.


No comments:

Post a Comment