Saturday, August 9, 2014

Another haul with NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams

NYX has launched new colours for the Soft Matte Lip Cream not too long ago. I am impressed with their addition of muted neutrals and dark shades. 
I wanted to get them from my previous USA makeup spree but at that time Cherry Culture ran out of stock on the lip creams. Luckily I now found a seller in lowyat forums who carries NYX cosmetics ready stock. I got some shades from the Soft Matte Lip Cream line that I am really interested in and see myself using.

Prague, Cannes and Zurich

The three most flattering colours I find from the collection. 

Prague is the most unique among all the shades I've got. It is a merlot shade, a wine-stained lips shade, a cross between a fuschia with rich purple-red undertones. 
I do not seem to have such a shade in my collection. Really unique, mysterious, classy and fall-winter shade. 

Cannes is a dusty rose colour. It's one of those colour that flatters every skintone while being neutral at bay. It is one of those ' My Lips But Better' shade for light-medium skintones. I see this colour as an everyday colour for a flush of colour without being bold for ladies who doesn't like too much of colour on their skin. 

Zurich is a muted rose colour. It is slightly lighter than Cannes. It is also one of those neutral that will flatter light skintones. It just have the right amount of pinks in the colour so no washed out neutral. 

No comments:

Post a Comment