Wednesday, August 13, 2014

FOTD : Pastel and Royal Blue


Before everything, I am just going to say my eyes were massively swollen on that day thus the eyelids look 'wow'. Took a day for the eyelids to settle down.

For the base, I am using ZA's BB Cream. The texture of this BB Cream is not too thick compared to most Korean BB Creams, more on the watery side so making it really light on the skin but coverage wise, this BB cream doesn't really conceal. The BB Cream looks dark in the tube for me but on my skin it sorts of blends out because the coverage is light. Also it has SPF43 PA++, that's an added bonus.
This is a good basic bb cream for those normal days.

My lipstick is Wet n Wild's lipstick in 514A. I just dabbed it across my lips since I don't want an overpowering lip colour. It does make me look more mature.

Eyeshadow wise, I just dabbed ELF Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast at the center of my lid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment