Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Oops.. I did it again. A Watson's haul.


Don't you just love popping into the drugstore on the look out for some cheap or affordable thrill. I know I am one of those people. 

When I was on my winter trip to UK, the image of Superdrug is vividly imprinted in my mind. The huge stands of cosmetics just made me glee like a little girl in a candy store. I remembered how much items I had bought from the Collection stand but I missed out the most popular item. The Perfection Concealer. I still have no idea why I didn't check on it maybe then I didn't think I need a concealer but my skin was worse off then. 

Now I am so glad that Collection had made its way to Malaysia so I don't to save on the lipsticks I am using because I don't know when is my next trip to UK and I could get my hands on the oh so highly raved concealer. 

I got the concealer in the 2nd lightest shade Light 2. I don't think I am English Rose fair to use the fairest shade of them all. I haven't tried the concealer on yet but I have swatched it. It is really creamy and with high coverage. 

If you had missed my UK haul. I will link it here

The next item Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon. This is my first Super Lustrous lipstick and I am really excited about it. I had to control myself not to hoard the whole stand of lipstick. 
In the end I settled for only one shade. 



Pink in the Afternoon is a warm medium pink with peach undertone. I find it is the most appealing and wearable pink in the collection.
It is said to be inspired by the lipstick shade that Audrey Hepburn wore in 'Breakfast in Tiffany's". Audrey Hepburn is my style inspiration, she is such a gorgeous lady. This just gets me more excited for the lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment