Thursday, July 10, 2014

Innisfree Glossy Lip Lacquer

I got these lip lacquer last autumn because I was so intrigued by the autumn shades offered. I find some of the shades quite unique.
I picked up 'Maple Burgundy Pink' (Right) and 'Misty Purple' (Left) which I find are the two most unique shades from the collection.

Maple Burgundy Pink is a wine burgundy with pink undertones. You don't see many wine colours outside with a pink undertone. I find the pink undertone to somehow give a girly touch to this mysterious autumn colour.

Misty Purple is a light medium pink with purple undertones. It is one of the typical girly shades with an autumn kick.

The packaging of the glosses are very simple and bland but practical. I guess to go with their eco-friendly theme.

For a gloss, they are pigmented. I would had name them a opaque lipgloss instead of lip lacquer. They do not last as long as a lipstick does but they stay fairly long enough on the lips , 3-4 hours. They are very glossy like their name, it's really high shine.
The texture is smooth and they are not sticky.

These glosses come in 9 shades and a clear gloss. There are shades for everyone ranging from light girly pinks to bright coral to burgundy wine.
Overall, they are fun glosses to own. I would recommend picking one of them to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment