Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bourjois in Watsons Malaysia!

I am late on the bandwagon but Bourjois has arrived on Malaysian shore.

Bourjois was launched in Malaysia in Sunway Pyramid, which is over the other end of the world for me as I live in Ampang and do not have a car but fret not, they are now in selected Watson's.

Taken from the Pavillion branch's Watsons.

The prices are super affordable , they range from RM20-RM60 which is roughly the same or cheaper than the prices in Europe and the UK.

The selection is still limited, the bronzing powder, bronzing primer, velvet rouge and cream blushes have yet to arrive Malaysian shores.
Hopefully we will get to see them soon.

My picks from Bourjois are their Healthy Mix Foundation, Round pot blushes, Rouge Edition lipsticks and the CC cream.

I couldn't resist the temptation of not getting anything at Bourjois as I was swatching and playing around with the testers.
In the end, I picked up a blush.


I love Bourjois' blushes. They are very comparable to the Chanel blushes for a fraction of the price.

Most beauty junkie should know by now, that Bourjois owns Chanel.

Rose de Jaspe is a vivid pink with warm undertones packed with gold shimmers.

Bottom left : Rose de Jaspe right: Lilas D'pr
Rose de Jaspe is quite similar to Lilas D'or (which is known as a NARS orgasm dupe) but compared to Lilas D'or, Rose de Jaspe is pinkier. Lilas D'or is more peachy coral. Both are packed with shimmers.


When opened, the blush comes with a lovely note about the history of the blush from Bourjois and a useless brush. The brush is too soft and flimsy for application. I always throw them away.


No comments:

Post a Comment