Thursday, July 17, 2014

Topshop makeup adventures


Topshop is having a buy one and 2nd 50% off in Malaysia. If you are interested in Topshop's makeup, it is worth taking a look at their makeup items and maybe grab up some things.

I have been lemming after some Topshop makeup after hearing about them from Becca Rose who is one of my favourite youtuber. She always uses the Topshop Glowstick and it really looks extremely gorgeous on her and I just need to get one for myself too. I am a highlighter lover too. I just love to have the glow and shine on me.


It is a beautiful champagne colour that goes well with most skintone. It is very highlight-y and I love it.


Topshop has one of the most chic packaging I've ever known. I really love their packaging and their lipstick packaging is really cute!


The shade I got is 'Brighton Rock'. I would describe it as a warm fuchsia tone. It's bright but it is not loud, it is still suitable for daily wear.
Topshop lipsticks are creamy and smooth. It doesn't dry out the lips too much. The pigmentation is fabulous.
If you love pinks, I would recommend checking this lovely bright pink out.

No comments:

Post a Comment