Sunday, July 13, 2014

Play 101 Pencils

Of late the products released by Etude House hasn't been attention grabbing or fun looking, it just has been dull. Then these pencils came and caught my attention. Doesn't the play 101 pencils from Etude House seem so fun. It is advertised as a multi purpose use makeup pencil.
It comes with 50 shades and 5 different textures to suit to every need. So there is bound to have something for everyone.

I picked up two Play 101 Pencil to experiment out.
I am the type who is more to the lip and cheek makeup. So I picked to two colour which I will use, which is #16 and #18. Both are of cream finish, my preferred finish.

These how the pencils look like. They are black and at the end, the cap indicates the colour of the pencil. They are a twist up pencil so you don't need to go through the hassle sharpening them and at the back, there's a sharpener incase the tip gets too blunt for your liking.

#16 is one of the more popular colours in the line. It is a warm tone pink with a cream finish.

#18 is the colour that caught my eye the most. It is a lavender with cream finish meant to be used as a blush or lip colour. I do not think I would use it as a lip colour, probably as a blush colour as lavender tones does brighten up the yellowness in Asian skintones.

Swatches : #16 (top) & #18 (bottom)

I haven't tried them out yet but I am looking forward to. I will be posting a short review and FOTD when I get to using it.
Also, I will have a Etude House haul coming up really soon. I didn't include this in the haul because this came much later in the mail and I already took photos of my other Etude House items together.
So, stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment