Monday, July 21, 2014

Lip polish loot!


Guardian (A local drugstore) was having a buy 1 get 1 free offer on the Maybelline Lip Polish till yesterday. I thought it was a good chance to get the lip polishes. In the US, they are the 'Color Elixirs' , the name switches at different continents so are the shades, there, they come in 20 shades or so but over here, we only carry about 10 shades.

I have been wanting to try them for some time but they did not release it in the Europe, so I had till I get back to Asia.

I picked up two shades. Glam 9 and Pop 5.

Glam 9 is a warm tone pink with peachy undertones with fine gold shimmer. The shimmers is really pretty, it adds dimension to the colour.

Pop 5 is a hot pink. Girlish and cute colour. It is the type of colour that screams my name.

The packaging is chic. Where they fill in the product is shaped like a lipstick bullet. I find that really cute.
I haven't tried the lipsticks yet since I just got them yesterday but I will work with them soon. A review will be up soon with one of my FOTD post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment