Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I am back and Eyelashes haul

Happy July and I am finally back. I have finally touched down in Malaysia and currently in my comfortable home. 
Oh! How much I miss home. 

There's a lot of things I need to catch up with posting. During the time that I didn't do any posting, I actually went for a summer gateaway in Santorini, Greece.
I am definitely going to post on my trip there. I just need to get my pictures sorted out. 

In the mean time, I am going to post a false eyelashes haul. I got them before getting back home from an online seller for a really affordable price. 

I got these whole loot of Taiwanese false eyelashes for RM55 (around USD17). Really affordable and the designs are really gorgeous and the quality is awesome.
False eyelashes are a thing to get when you visit Asia. 


I got this eyelashes because it is brown. I haven't tried brown lashes before so I am intrigued. 
The designs of these are elongated at the ends. 
I like when the designs of my false eyelashes are elongated at the ends because it gives an illusion of longer eyes. By the way, I have short and round eyes. 

The rest of my eyelashes are black because eventhough brown is a fun colour, I doubt I will have many wear out of it. 

The black version of the same design. 

These eyelashes are more feathery and whispy.  This has to be my favourite design of all.

These lashes are for a more dolly look. 

These are elongated at the end but they are more natural than the rest I have bought. 

That's all I've got. I think I have enough eyelashes to last me for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment