Monday, July 15, 2013

Round Sunnies

Just got the news that laptop might be ready by tomorrow and there's no problem with it but...but.. the screen is blank everytime I turn it on.

Hopefully it is true that there's no problem with it and it was just a minor glitch.

Here comes a FOTD.

Isn't this sunglasses so cute and cool? I fell in love with it when I first saw it.
It slightly resembles the Topshop one that I wanted so badly at half of the price.


Have been looking around for round sunglasses, glad I got one for myself.

I have been very non-experimental with looks. Most of the time staying in my comfort zone.

The base makeup used here is the L'oreal Lumi Magique and ELF Tone Correcting Powder in Shimmer.
The shimmers from the Tone Correcting Powder doesn't transfer well on to the face so it doesn't leave a disco ball look, it gives the face a nice touch of sheen to the face, leaving a dewy look.
The oil control is good and it doesn't transfer or cake up.
At USD3 this powder is definitely worth it. I have been using this powder for the week since I started using it.

Lipstick is Wet n Wild in 505A. A nice fuchsia.
I am really into hot pinks, fuchsia, bright orange kind of colour for my lips this spring and summer. It just brighten my whole look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment