Thursday, July 4, 2013

New buy + review : Pore brush

This is going to be a new buy and at the same time review post.

In Korea, there's a lot going on about skincare tools especially pore brushes.
There are lots of brands offering pore brushes, for example Tosowoong being the most popular, Missha, Innisfree, Secret Key etc.

I was thinking of getting one since I couldn't afford getting the Clarisonic set.

So one day, I was browsing through the internet, I came across this seller who was selling these pore brushes for a very affordable brush. I manage to snap it up for around USD8 only.

The delivery took about 2 weeks and the brush came in good condition

The pore brush is nicely packaged in a hard plastic packaging. Even the brush bristles are held together with a cover.

The wood is nicely lacquered so that it will remain water-resistant.

The brush is really really dense and soft.

Okay, cleansing time.
Squeeze a dollop of facial cleanser on the slightly wet brush and then brush through the face.

Before,
My super clogged and dirty pore after a long day.

After,
Dirty clogged pores no more.

I have been using this item for around 4 days already and I would say I really love using it. The brush feels soft on my skin and didn't irritate my skin at all.
So far, It has been keeping my skin really clean and smooth, definitely better than normal washing. I can feel my skin is deeply cleanse.
I have noticed that I have less clogged pores after using this brush.

I haven't been breaking out, so I think it is also controlling breakouts but It can be my skincare that is keeping my skin under control.

The brush is too dense to dry, so keep it in a well-ventilated room after using it so it won't turn moldy fast.

I am glad I invested in a pore brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment