Sunday, July 28, 2013

I am back + mini haul

Just came back from the land down under.

I am extremely tired from the midnight flight.

There's gonna be lots of pictures once I get everything sorted out (Hit me! I am not even done blogging on my overdued UK trip)

A mini haul I did before leaving to Australia.

Two nail polishes from Etude House in PK001 and PK005.

They were on sale at the local Etude house branches for RM9.90 each which is slightly cheaper than the online prices.

I am in love with all these multi-glitter nail polishes, they are fun and cute!
Even my mum seems to be enjoying them too, she has been borrowing them from me.

Before I left, I also received a small parcel with the Missha Complexion Coordination BB Cream in Beige from Missha. I got the 20ml size.

The concept for this cream is not quite a BB nor a CC. It is a BB CC cream. The best of both worlds.
it has the coverage of a BB cream and benefits of a CC cream.

The 20ml comes in a tube like most BB creams packaging.

It doesn't have a pump dispenser. It is a squeezy tube.

The 50ml version comes in a super bulky twisting tub which eats up a lot of storing space.

This BB CC Cream price is pricier than most roadshop CC Creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment