Monday, July 29, 2013

Australia Makeup haul

I got these sorted out fast since I didn't get much beauty items from Australia.
I was finding for BYS cosmetics but I can't them anywhere so I gave up and I didn't see anything I particularly wanted from Face of Australia and Australis.

These makeup items I picked all of them up from DFO South Wharf in Melbourne, Australia except for the Smooch Lipstick which i picked up from My Chemist.
There's a small cosmetic store right there, I forgot the name but I guess it wouldn't be a hassle to find it since it is the only cosmetic store i've seen there.

The three lipsticks I got.

Rimmel by Kate Moss.

I think Rimmel has pulled out from Malaysia because i haven't been seeing any Rimmel counters in the local drugstores. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway I've never seen Kate Moss Lipstick anywhere in Malaysia so since it was just AUD6.

26 is a brown nude.
On my NC20 skintone, this isn't a washout nude on me.

I also got this for AUD6.

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 035 Blush

It is definitely a nude colour, but a brown-nude and a my lips but better nude on me.

Smooch lipstick. What actually made me got them is their super girly packaging. I am always drawn to packagings.

I am kinda surprise that this is a UK brand because during my visit in the UK, I have never came across this brand.

The lipstick packaging is a matte packaging with lace details. Sweet and girly looking.

Prom Punch is a berry colour.
It retails at AUD4.99 at My Chemist outlets.

That's all the makeup I got from Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment