Friday, July 19, 2013

California Gold

Here comes an EOTD.

Today I finally got around using the Elianto Luscious Shadow in Califonia Gold and I love it. 
If you like shimmers and all the bling, go get it. The eyeshadow lasted the whole day on me and I have gotten some compliments from my friends on how pretty my eyeshadow looks. 

It's really high shine. Can you see the gold shimmers going on my lid. 

The shine is so gorgeous. 




The undereye highlight is Essence Stay all Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in For Fairies. They discontinued this eyeshadow, I am kinda bumped since I really like it but I am glad I have bought a back up.

Mascara is Maybelline TheMagnum (This is an Asia limited mascara).

Since I like the Gold eyeshadow so much, I went back to Elianto today and got the brown one. 

This shade is in Hacienda Brown.

A lot of silver microglitters.

FOTD


My base makeup is the Skinfood Red Orange Jelly BB topped off with ELF Mineral Booster.
I really like the Skinfood Red Orange Jelly BB, the coverage is light to medium and the finish is matte. i like the texture, it feels so light and fresh! 
I am compare it to my Holika Holika Aqua petit jelly bb once I got around using it. 

Lip colour is Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick

No comments:

Post a Comment