Sunday, July 7, 2013

of Cream Puffs and Balm Stains

It has been a long time since I did a FOTD.

Here are the list of products I used for the look. 


The most exciting product is the Tony Moly Pure Aura CC Cream. It was my first time using it. 

The cream and the micro-capsules. 

On to the cream,
The coverage is definitely VERY sheer. There's hardly any coverage at all. It smoothens pores, hides some discolouration of the skin and gives the skin a healthy dewy look.
It is very light on the skin, it feels like you didn't apply anything on the face.
CC Cream can be used as a base for foundation or BB cream if there isn't enough coverage for the face.

Lasting power wise, it last really long, I had it on for about 12 hours and by the end of the day, it is still there.

FOTD :

I have been loving the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain. It is moisturizing and long-lasting!
It last the whole day with meals.

OOTD :
a little black dress from Zara.

At night I went to Shangri-la hotel for buffet.
There's a variety of choices ranging from local cuisine to western cuisine to chinese cuisine. 
There's also dessert and sashimi. 

The great dessert.
I love the cream puffs.

Before I went for buffet, I was actually shopping. I am going to post my clothing haul later.

I went to Watsons again, this time I picked up another colour of the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains. 

The shade is 020 Lovesick.
I wanted 025 Valentine but it was out of stock so I settled with 020 Lovesick. Maybe I would go Watsons  on a later date and check whether they stocked up.


No comments:

Post a Comment