Tuesday, July 2, 2013

NYX haul + some LA Colors

I made so many hauls in the past month, it is just so overwhelming. 
I haven't been going out much since September till July this year due to my stressful semester and all the extra pocket money which I manage to save went to online shopping (mostly cosmetics & skincare).
I placed this orders last year and only manage to get them shipped to my house this year around Jan or Feb. 

Majorly a NYX haul with two LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencils.

I have been wanting to try out their soft matte lip cream and xtreme lip cream for quite some time since they have quite a number of good reviews, an interesting concept and I love lip products.

NYX is a great affordable American brand with great products, I love their lip and cheek product mostly and own a collection of their round lipsticks.
They are one of my favourite affordable American brand, maybe most favourite.

NYX Rouge Cream Blush.

These cream blush are super great in quality and pigmentation. I own one of the cream blush in Natural and I like it so I went back for more.

Rose Petal & Hot Pink.

LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencils in Cherry Blossom and Sand Castles.
Both are shimmery. I prefer shimmery eye colour over matte since it adds dimension to my Asian eyes, I guess this is also why Asian likes shimmery eye colour.

Actually the reason I picked them up is because they are cheap, even cheaper than the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. I do not own any jumbo eye pencils and I thought this might be a great buy to start off discovering jumbo eye pencils.

Now, to my favourite part, the lip products~

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm and Milan.
Stockholm is a pinky-brown nude and Milan is a medium rose-pink.

I have been eyeing at this Lip Cream for quite some time. The interesting description caught me.

Not a lipstick nor lipgloss but something I've never experienced before?
WANT.

Lastly, the Xtreme Lip Cream in Candy Land, Bonfire and Buttery Nude.
Candy Land is a barbie pink, Bonfire is a deep bright pink and Buttery Nude, like its name is a peachy-pink nude.

The Soft Matte Lip Cream are well, like their name, matte whereas the Xtreme Lip Cream are in a glossy finish.
They work  like a liquid lipstick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment