Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dresses and laces

A very simple FOTD.

I usually just switched up the products I use but apply it in the same technique. 

Here, i am using the Lunasol Water Cream Foundation, this is one of my favourite foundation. It is a 60% water-base cream foundation, so it feels very light on the skin with a medium to high coverage.
It blends like a dream too. It blends so effortlessly and smoothly.

The finish is dewy. 

Topping it off with ELF Tone Correcting Powder in Shimmer.

Lip colour is from ELF Studio Conditioning Lip Balm Spf 15 in Blissful Berry.
This lip balm is so pigmented. It works like any other normal lipbalm but gotta love it for its pigmentation. 

Now to a fashion haul.

This has to be my best purchase from an online shop.
To my surprise, the quality of the clothes are really great for the price I paid and shipping is pretty fast and it was sent under courier.

Nautical design dress.
There's suppose to be a ribbon belt matched with it but I didn't took the picture of the belt because I am too lazy to tie it on.

That's my pore brush hanging right over there!

This dress is really cute!
The material is chiffon and it is really really soft.

A closer look.

My favourite out of all the three purchases I made.
A lace dress.

I am really into laces.

A closer look.

The only thing I have to complain is the size I ordered is loose on me, usually online sizes run much smaller but this doesn't. The online measurement are a little confusing.
I should had ordered M but It is okay, I could work with L.

No comments:

Post a Comment