Friday, July 5, 2013

Little drugstore haul

Yesterday I stepped into Watsons and got a few items from there.

Watsons is an Asian drugstore chain that carries healthcare and beauty items.
Watsons in M'sia carries Western, Japanese ,Korean, HK , local and etc. brand of cosmetics. The last I saw they carry :
Western brands : L'oreal, Maybelline, Revlon 
Japanese brands : ZA, Majolica Majorca, Heavy Rotation, Kiss Me, KATE, Eyemazing (by Komori Jun), Freshel
Korean brands : Luview, Touch in Sol, PeriPera, Clio
Other brands : In2it, Elite, Silky Girl

There maybe other brands they are carrying that I missed out. 

Mostly all lip items and a pimple gel. 

The Maybelline baby lips are so highly raved everywhere and I am so late jumping on jumping the bandwagon.

My friends were raving so much about this on how it moisturized her lips so well and how they feel so good on the lips. 
I have been wanting to get them but in Moscow they were not available, so I had to wait till I get back to get them.

I wanted to get them in the glow version but then I saw the color version, they were slightly cheaper than the glow version and they look fun and cute!
I will go back and get the glow versions someday.

There were 3 colours available : Pink Lolita, Rose Addict and Coral Flush.
I picked up two out of three colours. 

Coral Flush is an orange colour.

Pink Lolita is a medium pink colour. 

Since they are lip balms, these product swatches sheer with a flush of colour. 

My poor Revlon Kissable Balm Stain that I ruined the tip when I was removing the plastic covering it. 

The colour I got is 015 Cherish Devoted.

It is a bubblegum pink. 

I tried these on, and bam! I LOVE IT.
They are so moisturizing, smooth, creamy, pigmented and the list goes on and on. I just fell in love with this product. 

Looks like I need to get myself running back to the drugstore to pick up more colours. 

Swatched on the lips. 
The colour is so pretty~~~

In2it Gel tint in 02 Strawberry

I wasn't going to get this but i saw that it was under RM10 so i just grabbed it up. 
There are 4 colours to choose from. 

I also got a little something from Daiso.
A plastic container for me to organize my ever growing collection of lip products.
I do own a lot of lip products ^^;; 

No comments:

Post a Comment