Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ice cream & lasagna.

It is pretty frustrating that I still haven't got my laptop back and the service center just called me to ask me on its problems when I already wrote down the list of problems clearly.

Here's a FOTD.


This is the first time using the La roche posay BB Cream, I would say I like this BB cream on days i do not want extra coverage and I want a moisturized skin. The coverage for this BB cream is definitely very sheer, a concealer is needed to cover up redness, blemishes and breakouts. 

My lip colour is the In2it Gel tint in 02 Strawberry. I am a bit meh about this lip tint, it is very hard to spread. It is as drying as most water/gel tints but it can be quickly fixed with a lipbalm.
For the price, this tint is okay.

The eyeshadow I am using is the ELF Long Lasting Lustrous Eye Shadow in Gala and Cherie ma Cherie Charming Peach. 
I have to say I think the ELF Long Lasting Lustrous Eye Shadow is going to be my go-to eyeshadow, it is so easy to use and the shimmers are so gorgeous. The colour last on the entire day. I was out from 11am till 12am, my eyeshadow is still intact. 

On that day, I had lunch at Ben's.

The last time I tried their Macaroni Cheese and this time i ordered the Mushroom Lasagna. 
The Mushroom Lasagna is less tasteful compared to the Macaroni Cheese (which I like!). The mushrooms are a bit too hard to chew. 
It was just an okay meal, I would go back to try other meals on their menu but I would never order the Mushroom Lasagna again. 

After awhile, we head on to Haagen-Dazs. It is my first time eating in Haagen-Dazs, I do not know what to expect from their ice cream. 

We ordered two flavours - Cappucino truffle and Cookie Dough on waffle and brownie respectively.
We love the brownie and also the Cappicino truffle ice cream.
The Capuccino ice cream is rich with the coffee aroma, the warm brownie is rich but not too rich to put us off. 

We didn't enjoy the waffle because it is tad too salty. It should be slightly sweet to accompany the ice cream, it just felt weird eating salten waffle with the sweat ice cream.



Well I might go back to Haagen-Dazs to try out other flavours of their ice cream but just the price is a little too steep for just one scoop of ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment