Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wishtrend haul

This is my first time placing an order on Wishtrend

Wishtrend is a Korean website that sells word-of-mouth Korean cosmetics that is hard to obtain at other online websites. By doing this, they introduce more wonderful Korean skincare and beauty brands to the international market.

I only ordered two items this time from Wishtrend.
I would say their service was delightful, they shipped out really fast and it took about a week (from S. Korea to M'sia) for me to receive my items.

I ordered O.S.T. Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 crema.
It was on sale then so i grabbed up two tubs, one for me and one for my mum.

I haven't open mine yet but my mum has been using her's and she seems to enjoy it.

This is how the tub looks like.
It is in a glass tub.

The cream, smells like oranges!!

Overall, it is a great experience ordering from Wishtrend. i will go back to order more if I find anything interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment