Sunday, August 11, 2013

Haul : Holika holika, Skinfood, TheFaceShop, Innisfree

I have so many hauls that I haven't sort out and post up.

This is a super overdue Qoo10 haul, I still have more *gulps*

Don't judge me.


I have been wanting to pick up the two jelly BB creams because I heard raves about it especially the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB on how lightweight and refreshing they are for summer.

I wasn't going to pick up the 'Love Mark Tint' until I saw it on Suzy's Get it Beauty and it was so cute, it comes with a lip stamp (which I think it is useless but you know for the cuteness). Also comes with three cute colours : pink, orange and red.

The Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge is something I have been lemming after, they are so many great reviews on it in the Korean beauty circle. It is a 'hit' item in Korea.
It is also a supposed dupe for the YSL glossy stains.

The lip tint in Orange and Pink.

The packaging is pretty bulky for a lip tint because at the top, you have a lip stamp.

Isn't it so cute?

This is how the product opens up. It is kinda hard to open the bottom lid for the lip tints, I almost broke my nails opening it up.
The 'head' is so bulky though.

The Skinfood Red Orange Jelly BB.

It comes in a small but heavy glass tub. It doesn't come with a spatula to scoop up the product so it is a thumbs down for those germophobic people.

The BB cream has a jelly-like texture.
My shade is 1.

The packaging of the Aqua Petit Jelly BB is just like a jelly but it is a bit tad too bulky with its heavy froested glass packaging.

It comes with a spatula to scoop the BB cream out and a sponge to blend the BB cream.

This is in shade 1. I also ordered shade 2 accidentally.
I will do a comparison of both shades soon.

Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge in 07.

Actually I was suppose to order shade 02 since I already ordered shade 07 but my memory failed me so I placed another order of 07, now I am left with two 07.

I already placed an order for 02. 

No comments:

Post a Comment