Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Eating out : China Town

China Town/ Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur or we Chinese call it ' 茨厂街'
I haven't step into this street for a very long time.

It is a famous tourist landmark in my country.

During my secondary school years, I often come down to this street to eat before heading for tuition classes which is located in this street.
My school is really near the streets too, it takes about 15 minutes walk to the street.

This time my parents took me to the street for breakfast.

Sweet Potato balls.
I love these sweet potato balls, I used to religiously buy them everytime I go to Chinatown. They just taste so good. The outside is crispy to the bite and inside is chewy.

This is the famous Rice Congee shop in China Town.
They have shop branches around with a cleaner and more cozy environment but this one still retains in its original form, in a attap shop by the roadside.

This shop has been standing in this spot for more than 60 years.

Century egg pork ball porridge.

I really love century egg in my porridge.
The porridge taste really homely. I do enjoy the porridge a lot.

Muar Chi.

Muar Chi are glutinous rice balls in crushed peanuts and sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment