Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Colour my world : Innisfree mini buy

I can't believe it I still have 2 days before I am heading back to Moscow. I do not like this feeling.
I wish that time could stop right now and I would be at home forever.

Anyway, I am going to do a small mini loot post.

I got these because they were a 'hit' item in Korea, they sold out as soon as they are introduced on the shelf.
They Korean blogosphere where raving about it, on how creamy and greatly pigmented it is.
It is the Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick.

Eventhough It is labeled as a lipstick, this product works 3 ways.
It can be used as a lipstick, liptint and also blusher.

The packaging is eco-friendly, it is made out of waste paper and printed with soy ink.

The colour I got is 1 Flower Buds Pink and 3 Dreamy Orange.
They is a total selection of 15 colours. 5 of which is newly released.

The packaging is really simple with a colour coded cap at the bottom.


#1 Flower Buds Pink is a deep rose colour.

#3 Dreamy Orange is a bright orange.

I really love all the colours offered by this line. I really want to get all of them if I could.

They are slightly more expensive compared to other roadshop brands at 12,000Won for 3.5g of product but it is worth the price because, a little goes a long way. It is so pigmented!

No comments:

Post a Comment