Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sweet Hut, Sweet Dessert.

Sweet Hut is a dessert house that has open recently in Malaysia. I have never heard of it until my friends recommended it to me.

It serves various type of desserts originating from different countries.

My friends love desserts and so do I. So since I was one of the few in the group who hasn't tried any desserts from this dessert parlour, so they suggested that we sit down and try out their desserts.

  Milk Almond pudding in Mango Sago Soup.

This dessert is not too sweet, it is just nice. The aroma of the mango adds on flavour of the mild almond pudding.

Durian Pancake

The fragrance of the durian is so strong and there's durian fillings in the pancake. 
Not just durian whipped cream in the pancake.

Definitely for the durian lovers.

Peanut Butter Shaved Ice

Taste exactly like peanut butter no added sweetness. 

Baked Chocolate Marquis with Cookie Ice Cream

The star of the menu. All of my friends were crazy over this dessert. 
The chocolate is rich and warm. 

The cookies blend well with the vanilla ice cream.

Definitely the best out of the 4 items we ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment