Friday, August 23, 2013

Tea Time : Etude House, Innisfree haul

There is a moment where swirled cream foundation pact is the IN thing in Korea.
Thanks to the Japanese brand SKII for releasing the cream-in foundation with skincare benefits, the cosmetics companies in Korea went all hu-ha and started to release their own version of the foundations. Some version with skincare benefits, some with sunscreen and some with highlighter.

I can't afford the SKII cream-in foundation at the moment, It's over RM200 and close to RM300, so I opted trying out the Korean brands' versions.

Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Cream, Innisfree Mineral Melting Foundation, Etude House Baby Glow Balm, Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe Eyeshadow in Potato Latte and Cafe Mocha.

I got two of the cream foundation, the rest are more like extra buys.

Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Cream.

I quite like the Moistfull line from Etude House. The products from that line is quite good for the price.
So I thought that I should just pick up this product to try it out and to make my shipping all worthwhile.

Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Balm.

I have been wanting this BB balm since they added on the Nymph Aura line because it looks pretty interesting.

It comes with a plastic seal and a puff.

The BB balm with swirls of the volumer.

To achieve the highly favoured Korean actress-glow.

Innisfree Mineral Melting Foundation

I got this after hearing about it from Sunnydahye from Youtube. She loves this foundation and I thought, it has gotta be good if she likes it so much.
This foundation has been reformulated a few times, the one that I got is the 'Glow' version.

This foundation also comes with a plastic seal to prevent the cream inside from drying up. There's also a puff for application.

The cream foundation comes with pink swirls of highlighter.

Look at My Eyes Cafe Eyeshadows in Cafe Mocha and Potato Latte.

I have always been eyeing on these eyeshadows but never got to getting them because of the highly jacked up price tag they have in my local Etude House.
So since the online shop carries them, for quite a reasonable price, I got these two colours.

Potato Latte, a grayish purple is said to be a dupe for the Bobbi Brown Heather. As most Kdrama fans know, Bobbi Brown Heather is popularised by the drama 'Nice Guy', where the female antagonist, Han Jae Hee from this drama has been sporting her smokey eye with this colour and nude lips.

Cafe Mocha and Potato Latte 

No comments:

Post a Comment