Monday, August 5, 2013

Silky dream : Etude House, It's Skin

This is a small buy that I jumped in when my friend wants to order BB cream. 
The CC cream was on promotion so it was like extremely cheap and combining shipping with her, everything turned out extremely affordable.

Etude House CC Cream in Silky and two It's Skin Power 10 Formula serum (VB and PO)

I got the serum together since I needed a serum anyway after I finish my Naruko serum. This is way cheaper than my Naruko serum and this was on 1+1 offer, that's why I grabbed it up.

I think most know how does the packaging of the Etude House CC Cream look like. 

It comes in a simple yet cute packaging with a pump dispenser. 
I like it when my base makeup products come with a pump dispenser. It's less messy. 

The tube is thin, non-bulky and very travel-friendly.

It comes in two types : Silky & Glow.
I own both but so far I only had tried out the Silky version. 

I will follow up a FOTD and a short review of this CC Cream in Silky in my next post.

Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment