Monday, August 19, 2013

Gmarket haul #5

This Gmarket haul is somewhat overdue. I did this haul months ago but I didn't post about it.

I didn't pick up much stuffs from Gmarket, just two items.

MULE Foundcealer and Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB #02.

I was watching Hover from Hoversjelly and Liah from Yellowycream on Youtube, they were reviewing about MULE cosmetics and at that moment, I knew i have to get it. I am so impulsive when it comes to buying beauty products. 

MULE is a brand started by renowned Korean makeup artist Jung Saem Mool who works with Kpop idols and actresses like BoA, Lee Hyori, Kim Tae Hee etc. 


MULE Foundcealer.

Foundcealer is a cute wordplay of a cross between a foundation and concealer that Jung Saem Mool came up by herself. 

Mine is the refill, i didn't want to pay too much for the casing but it works without the casing.
It leaked, I think someone accidentally pressed it. 

The consistency of the foundcealer is very thick but very creamy! The coverage is definitely full.

Definitely for girls who has lots of blemishes, pimples, pigmentation to cover up. This product does it all, it doesn't need a concealer, how convenient.
Eventhough it is thick, it didn't feel heavy or cakey on my skin. 

I accidentally ordered this, it is the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB in 02. 

I wanted 01 but I didn't know how did I clicked 02. 
Anyway, later on I ordered 01. I think both fits my skintone but I will do a colour comparison on both of them soon.
It was on 30% off then.
Do check the Gmarket beauty calender to know when the sale for the brands go on. You might find some great deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment