Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jelly beans : Etude House & Innisfree

When the new Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream and CC Cream came out, I knew I had to try it out. So then I immediately placed an order for them.
Along those two, I ordered another two items, one is Etude House Sweet Recipe line and the other is from Innisfree.

In this batch of haul, all together I got four items. 

The Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips-talk, I got this because I gave in after seeing how it was heavily promoted by Etude House for this line. 
Took me awhile to actually finally decided to get this lipstick because I didn't buy the whole Jelly beans inspired concept at first. 

The packaging is the same as the Bright Fit version, just that the Cotton Fit comes in a white hue overall packaging.

The Cotton Fit is said to have a matte and powdery finish as compared to the Bright Fit which has a dewy finish.
An appropriate release for the summer season where the weather gets humid and everyone's skin gets oilier. 

This the CC Cream in Glow version.

I haven't used the Glow version but I already did a review on the Silky version.


I really like the Etude House's BB & CC cream, it's simple yet cute.

The Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips-Talk.

Jelly beans!
This lipstick is jelly bean inspired.

The lipstick promises a moist feeling but vibrant colour.

It comes in 8 colours.

After looking for swatches and reading reviews about this lipstick, I finally settled for only one colour.

The colour I got is JPK003

The packaging is pretty cute too with a colour coded jelly bean ring.
I would say the packaging is a step down against the Dear My Blooming Lips-talk in terms of girly and cute factor. 

JPK003 is a medium-toned blue pink.

It's a really cute colour.

This is the Innisfree in 07 that I originally ordered before placing another extra order accidentally.

What a bummer!

I should stop with these overwhelming hauls but then they are gonna stop soon as soon as I get booted back to the land of vodka and nuclear weapons where I do not have access to a lot of makeup product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment