Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mini buy : Etude House~

Last month my local Etude House was having a buy one free one promotion.

Some things are ressonable to buy after the promotion.

There's one thing that always catches my eye when I browse through the Etude House store, I always test it out but never bought it. I love the glow it gives me.
I was meaning to place an order online soon but after the promotion, I found out it was slightly cheaper than the online price, so I picked it up after deciding for soooo long. I went back to the shop for about 3 times before getting it.


It is the Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Mist.

Buy one free one, so I picked up two bottles of the mist instead of picking another item which is equal the price or cheaper.

It comes with a 80ml spray bottle.

I have used it but since I was in a rush everytime I go out,so I didn't take any pictures with me using this product. I will take one soon for a FOTD.

I have been so in love with Etude House nail polishes.

They are super pretty on the nails.

I bought another two this time and it is on promotion that time.

PRD301

PBK 803

2nd nail : PBK803
4th nail : PRD301

No comments:

Post a Comment