Wednesday, August 3, 2011

tangerine dreams

Finally a FOTD and EOTD after quite awhile.

Today's look is really light. No contouring nor highlighting since I was in a hurry. A last minute call to go out. the main point of today's look is the lip colour.
Orange!
Very lovely light orange that isn't over the top. It's currently my favourite lipcolour for summer.
Also the colour is matte. I prefer creamy matte colours to glittery ones.
It's Etude House Lucid Darling lipstick in #6.

Face:
Etude House Dream on base in Mint
Maybelline Dream Creamy foundation in light beige
Elianto Natural Mineral loose powder in Rose Beige
Elianto baked blusher in bronzy
ELF natural radiance blusher in Glow

EOTD :
Very natural Taiwanese handmade false eyelashes. It's the shortest ones of the range they got.
Circle lens is Super Barbie Flower Brown.

It's the first time using Physician's Formula eyeliner( I am wearing the brown one!) today. So far I am loving it in terms of consistency and long lastingness.
I am gonna wear it a few times more and also try out the black and purple before I put up a review.

Eyeshadow wise I am using Ellefar's Glitter eyeshadow and Elianto's eyeshadow in mocha.
Always with my browns.

Just some little haul. Looks like I cannot leave the house with spending. Well it's sale season and Korean cosmetics usually are really cheap and affordable.

Nature Republic.
I got 3 nail colours. They are really pretty and also one swipe is so opaque.
Moreover, buy 2 get one free!
The bottle's design is very inspired by Paul and Joe.
Very springy and summery colours. I like light colours more compared to dark ones.
So even it's winter or autumn season my nails are still in light colours.

Etude House.
Had an off season clearance. So a lot of past collections are either sold at RM10(USD3.36) or RM12 (RM4.04).

I picked up a highlighter since I saw it and thought well , why not try it.
It comes in a packaging like this.
I got two other blush in this range.
This range the texture of blush is very smooth.

Off-white with some gold shimmers

Since I am currently addicted to orange lips, I picked up an orange lipstick

Code B Dear Darling Ultra Firming Lips in Or201.
This might be the last that carries this Etude House style lipstick packaging. I like when it was pink and cute and flirty.


Swatch.
Doesn't look orange from the tube. Oh well...

Just a picture of the packaging~~

No comments:

Post a Comment