Friday, August 19, 2011

Rainy Friday

Looks like I don't going to eatery, eating alone.
Had Kimchi Ramen today with lots of chili powder. I keep topping
chili powder till I sweat.
I heard chili is good for loosing weight.

Quite a big bowl.

I don't like the camera quality for blackberry.

Off to Etude House to get more mask. So reasonable and cheap.
Collagen one is the one recommended by Matsumoto Ena.
She pretty much recommended all the collagen mask from Etude House.

Parcel came!
Look what I got.
Missha BB cream.
I've heard many raves about it. I got it since my Shills one has died on me.

What it claims.

The tube of BB cream.
It comes in 50ml.

I also requested this sample from the seller.
Kumicky and Rui seems to be using this BB cream and raving about it.
I wanna try first before I buy it since this BB cream is more expensive than usual.

They Korean cosmetics boom now makes me lust more for Korean cosmetics.
But, anyhow quality wise still Japanese cosmetics is much better.

I got a new favourite Popteen model.

It's Sano Yukiko (Yukinoko)
I like her style and I think she's pretty.


I also like it how she likes Takarazuka =3

No comments:

Post a Comment